Much to my surprise, I found out I was tagged this morning. I'm not sure why, but Kristen
tagged me. So, even though this is outside the scope of my normal blog and even though I'm a relatively new blogger, I'll play along with this meme. While I won't be able to tag 8 other people, I'll try to get a couple more people involved.
Anyway, here are the rules:
- Post these rules before you give your facts
- List 8 random facts about yourself
- At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
- Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged
- I drove a diesel locomotive near Waterbury, CT in June of 2007. I was at the throttle for nearly an hour and for about 20 miles.
- In my first 13 years of teaching, I directed or supervised at least 39 productions. Yes, that's three a year. I retired from that to help teachers in my building learn to use technology better.
- There are 5 nieces and 1 nephew in the family. The men are losing out.
- I love attending professional Broadway productions, whether locally or in NYC.
- I never had a pet until January 1996. The cat adopted me.
- My first computer at home was an Atari 800; at school TRS 80.
- I have dinner with the same group of people every Thursday night, and have been doing so for nearly 15 years.
- It was easily this century before I had my first cell phone.
Dianne (come on, you've been tagged twice)